Pop links: Jack Kirby, Marvel humor cards, Avengers "teaser", Marine Boy, new home owners discover copy of Action #1, is James Bond dead?

The Fabuleous Fifties presents a whole mess of Jack Kirby-illustrated sci-fi and suspense tales.

------

See a big batch of 1960s Marvel Comics humor cards at Jon's Random Acts of Geekery.

------

Here's a "teaser" for the yet-to-be-made Marvel Comics Avengers movie.



-----

Hey Booksteve, I used to watch this show too!

-----

I've bought three houses in my life. Each one came with at least a few items of the previous owner's old crap. Did I ever find a $250,000 comic book left behind? No, I did not.

-----

Will there be a James Bond movie again anytime soon? I think they should go retro with the franchise, setting it in the 60s, so Bond can truly be Bond again.

No comments:

Post a Comment