New comics May 28, 2009

Comics are out a day late this week due to the Memorial Day holiday. Here are some items of note in shops Thursday. Click the title links to pre-order discounted books from Amazon.

TARZAN THE JESSE MARSH YEARS VOL. 2 A second volume of Marsh's great Tarzan stuff. Before my time, but as I understand it, his work gets better and better as the series goes along.

BATMAN THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #5 Fun Bat-tales for kids and nostalgic oldsters alike.

DC LIBRARY ROOTS OF THE SWAMP THING The Wein-Wrightson stuff gets reprinted again.

SPIRIT #28 I drifted away from this series for a bit after Darwyn Cooke left. I may need to take a peek at it. I'm a bit surprised it's still around, however, given how badly the movie did.

ESSENTIAL X-MEN VOL. 9 Collecting Uncanny X-Men #244-264 and Annual #13. This is where I started to tune out...

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #595 Still haven't read last weeks!

MARVEL MASTERWORKS AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL. 2 The second 10 issues of Spidey by Lee and Ditko. In color.

No comments:

Post a Comment