New comics Feb. 4, 2009: Buffy, New Gods action figures, paperback Masterworks, more

Here's what looks interesting this week. Click the title links to order discounted items from Amazon.

Photobucket
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #22 Continuing "season 8" of one of the greatest TV series ever.

SUPERGIRL COSMIC ADVENTURES IN THE 8TH GRADE #3 My 5-year-old daughter keeps asking when this will be out. She'll be happy. It's a fun read.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #585 I started reading this series on a whim a couple months back and, I have to say, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's pretty much old-school superhero fare that anyone who's seen a Spider-Man movie or two will "get." A rare case of Marvel getting things right.

Photobucket
COMPLETE CHESTER GOULDS DICK TRACY VOL. 6
I'm not really a Dick Tracy fan, but I know some folks here likely are.

MARVEL MASTERWORKS AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL. 1 The first AMS masterwork in a more affordable paperback edition.

NEW GODS SERIES 2 ACTION FIGURES Cool, Kirby-style figures!

Photobucket
BIG BARDA


Photobucket
KALIBAK


Photobucket
METRON


Photobucket
SUPERMAN


Things I can't afford and wouldn't buy anyway. But some people can and will:

Photobucket
DOCTOR WHO CLASSIC DOCTOR & DAVROS STATUE

Photobucket
DOCTOR WHO CLASSIC MASTER & AUTON STATUE

Photobucket
JLA TROPHY ROOM BAT SIGNAL PROP REPLICA

No comments:

Post a Comment