New comics shipping Feb. 11, 2009

Here's what looks interesting to me this week. Click linked items to order them from Amazon.

BATMAN #686
Neil Gaimin takes the writing reins for a couple issues to see what he can do with with this goofy "Batman is dead" premise. I can't decide whether to check it out or just wait to see if the title's worth reading once Batman is alive again.

JLI Action Figures
Photobucket
Black Canary
Photobucket
Gnort
Photobucket
Ice

Photobucket
SHOWCASE PRESENTS AQUAMAN Vol. 3 More great Haney-Cardy stories, I think. Does this book get into the Jim Aparo-illustrated tales, too? I loved those.

SUPER FRIENDS #12 My daughter loves this title. Good, kid-oriented superhero fun.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #586 And some straight-ahead superhero fun for dad. I'm liking the current approach on this title. And the pretty much weekly fix is cool, too.

INVADERS CLASSIC Vol. 3 More reprints from one of my favorite titles as a kid. Everything I know about World War II, I learned from Roy Thomas. I'm so glad we had Captain America and the Sub-Mariner on our side back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment